Implementation of an investment project to create a production and commercial center "Korchyk" in the Koryst village Korets district of Rivne region.
More about the project
The project envisages the creation of a production and commercial center "Korchyk" in Korets district of Rivne region.
The purpose of the project is:
- opening of new channels for the movement of agricultural products and food for the salt of agricultural producers and wholesale market operators, aimed at stimulating the production and processing of agricultural products;
- creation of a modern logistics center for the formation of an effective market mechanism of mutual interest and taking into account the interests of agricultural market participants (producers, wholesalers (traders) and consumers);
- promoting the increase in production and sales of agricultural products, improving its quality, taking into account the satisfaction of current and potential consumer demand.
Currently, there are no direct competitors in Rivne region and adjacent regions.
Creating a center:
- will help to improve the conditions for agricultural producers and other operators of the agricultural market to provide the final consumer with affordable and high-quality products;
- will provide an opportunity to enter the market of agricultural products to all categories of its producers, traders and consumers;
- provide conditions for the formation of commodity batches of standardized agricultural products, their movement to other regions of the state and exports;
- ensure quality control of agricultural products and their proper storage;
- generalization and dissemination of reliable information on supply and demand for agricultural products, the level and conditions of prices.
The payback period of the project is 4 years and 2 months.
Project cost: 16.5 million US dollars