for Investment Promotion
For managers from Rivne region who want to establish cooperation with Germany (find business partners, entering the European union market or purchase directly equipment, materials and technologies) have a unique opportunity to take part in free 4 weeks German-Ukrainian Manager Training Programme.
New markets - new products - new technologies - new opportunities -
European values in business - investment in your future
Fit for partnership with Germany
The program operates within the framework of bilateral cooperation between Ukraine and Germany and implemented by the German Society for International Cooperation GIZ GmbH. It is aimed at managers of Ukrainian enterprises with export-import potential. The motto of the program: "Fit for Partnership with Germany".
Official Representative in Rivne - Rivne Agency for Investment attraction and investor assistance «InvestInRivne» - https://investinrivne.org.
The program is very promising for Ukrainian companies with high foreign trade potential. In 2016 the Program was attended by more than 11,000 managers.
Program participants has the opportunity in Germany:
- establish personal contacts with companies in Germany, find reliable partners;
- directly familiar with the equipment, materials and technologies of German companies and buy it;
- explore the potential sale of its products in Germany;
- acquire deep knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to improve the competitiveness of their own companies and stable cooperation with German companies.
It will assist:
- entering businesses of Rivne to international markets;
- the competitiveness of enterprises of Rivne;
- advanced training managers of Rivne region in foreign economic activity.
Duration of the internship: one month.
Language: English, Russian - representatives from agricultural sector.
The Programme is carried out by the German side and includes: accommodation, food (half-board), insurance, travel within Germany in limited quantities in the program (individual meetings, seminars, exhibitions, etc.).
For successful implementation of the program it is important to optimal balance training sessions and practical training in the workplace. Interactive training on practical business management members expand their knowledge in management (intercultural management, strategic management, personnel management, innovation management) and preparing for contacts with German companies. Participants receive information on the specific business culture in Germany, improve their management skills and negotiation. Visiting German enterprises, youth leaders gain experience and first-hand information, get acquainted with advanced equipment and technology, and can establish a personal contact with potential partners.
Requirements for an internship in Germany:
- the availability of higher education;
- experience in economics and business at least 1 year;
- good knowledge of English or German;
- age of 45 years;
- existing potential for cooperation with German partners;
- fill all documents from here: http://bit.ly/2jlvk
In the years 2017-2018 Ukrainian managers / entrepreneurs and businesses offered internships directions
- Economic cooperation without industry specifics;
- Economic cooperation in the field of energy efficiency in industry;
- Economic cooperation in the health sector;
- Economic cooperation in the agricultural sector;