for Investment Promotion
The press conference was attended by Secretary of Rivne City Council Sergei Paladiychuk, CEO of "101 option" Oleg Uhnalov-Yaroshevich, commercial director of a network of gas stations "Olas" Vitaly Pershohuba, director of the Rivne Agency for Investment Promotion and servicing investors' InvestInRivne "Dmitry Yanushevskyy and executive director of the Rivne regional organization of Ukrainian public organization "Ukrainian marketing Association" Alexander Hladunov.
Business Forum "Great Rivne. Investment potential "is:
- Nearly 400 square meters of exhibition space of the most promising investment projects in Rovno and region;
- More than 50 owners of investment property;
- Presentations Start-Up projects;
- Meeting of local and regional authorities on business;
- Create networking;- Over 10 workshops and trainings;
- For the first time in Rivne session to improve management skills "Managerial duel";
- Ability to communicate with experts from the investments.
September 14th, 2016 at 14.00 in room InfoHUB (Rivne, Slovaсkogo st., 3a) Institute for Regional Development in cooperation with the city administration of Rivne hold an information seminar "Citizen participation in the budget process Rivne".
You can never be sure, but like before, Ukraine holds great promise. After all, this country is located right in the middle of Europe. It has a well-educated and underemployed labor force. And whatever else you call the Ukrainian economy, it’s still a market economy.
While that sounds good, what incentive is there for foreign or Ukrainian investors to pour money into the country at this time? What has changed?
The answer is that a great deal has changed. Let us focus on 10 major positive changes, although we won’t fail to note the problems as well.
On April 13th, 2016 Conference “Ukraine – Austria. Business Opportunities and Investment Realibility” took place in Kyiv at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, where the representatives of InvestInRivne Agency took part.