for Investment Promotion
03/02/2017 in Rivne will held regional training "Organic farming" organized by Public Union "Organic West Ukraine" and National University of Water and Environmental Engineering. The event is a continuation of AGROFORUM "Organic production - practical steps to entering the export markets " (June, 2016) organized by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in cooperation with the Public Union "Organic Ukraine."
At the workshop will be discussed the main problems that are currently prevailing in the organic sector:
- Absence (opacity) Ukrainian national organic legislation;
- Lack of government programs for supporting of the organic sector;
- Low consumer awareness, the high cost of packaged organic goods;
- The lack of scientific and practical base of organic farming and, consequently, trained personnel and technology agrosupporting of farms;
- Lack companies, traders and processors who have formed a request for profitable organic culture;
- The lack of "clean" land for organic farming;
- Lack of certified planting material, etc.
As a result, participants will be informed about the logic of organic farming, organic certification process, choice of crops, agricultural support, marketing, processing, risk management business.
Participation in the workshop is free. Seats are limited.
Mandatory registration of participants by phone. +380673636120 Sichnoy Constantine (Organic Ukraine West).
National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, building №7, 53 Miryuschenka st.
More information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2lquJXa